Curly~n~Natural

Curly~n~Natural

Monday, April 4, 2011

OMG! Feature: Mrs. Eliza




Happy Monday everyone,

I am sooooo happy because I just did my friends' BC! I now present to you a newly natural beauty Mrs. Eliza!

1.How long have you been natural? 20mins

2.What or who inspired you to go natural? My friend Maria Bess and also my daughter's natural hair. I love her fro.

3.What are your favorite natural hair styles? Twists updo

4.What are your favorite natural hair products? Water and olive oil

5.Why do you love being a natural? I love the freedom of not having to worry about what to do with my hair. It's short and manageable.

6.What words would you use to inspire other naturals or women who are thinking about becoming a natural? Its a great thing to do. If you like having your own hair and like being able to say that it is your you should definitely go natural. I love it!



Isn't she beautiful! Liberated and goregeous! I've know Eliza for about a year now and she not only beautiful on the outside she is also beautiful on the inside. A growing woman of God! I'm so proud of her!



Thanks ladies for your support! God bless you and yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment