Curly~n~Natural

Curly~n~Natural

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Who knew?????


Happy Resurrection Sunday people,

I have really been having a great time in the Lord this week. His grace is truly AMAZING!
Well ladies I just wanted to stop by and share a quick testimony. As some of you may know I am an Army wife. I am also a stay-at-home mom. I love being able to take care of my husband, children and home. I truly brings me joy. Well because I am a stay-at-home mom we only live off the income of my hubby! And sometimes our budget gets really tight considering that we have bills and we all know things come up. We talked about me going back to work, but my hubby just do not want me to work. And if I go back to work, daycare will be another bill added to our list. Well for the past few months I have had some ladies who have been consistently wanting me to do their natural hair. At first I was not charging anyone. And then a thought came over me to charge people when i do their hair. And every since I started charging, it seems like I have been getting more and more customers. This is so exciting to me because God knows that my family can use this extra income. Deut 8:18 "But remember the LORD your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth, and so confirms his covenant, which he swore to your forefathers, as it is today." So I will continue to do hair out of my home, for profit! Thank You Lord for being so faithful!
So ladies I wanted to share that with you, and encourage you all to continue to trust and wait God. He really does makes way out of no way. Thanks for your support God bless!

1 comment:

  1. This is an awesome testimony sis, and I can totally relate!! I rejoice with you and your family! May He take you higher!
    God bless!


    www.datfunkyfro.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete