Curly~n~Natural

Curly~n~Natural

Sunday, January 24, 2010

6 More days!

Happy Sunday everyone! I pray you all made it to the House of God today!
You know I have 6 days until I can take these kinky twists out of my hair and I'm so happy! I'm so proud of myself, because this is the first time in my 27yrs of life, that i kept braids in my hair for this long! Yay!

My twist upkeep has mainly been spraying my hair with a water/aloe mix every other day, and then spraying a braid oil that i made in my hair on the days i do not use the water/aloe mix. I clarified my hair once with a ACV Rinse. On the 30th or 31st I'll be doing my growth update! I'm so excited about that!

We are moving to El Paso in 2wks, I need to find another protective hairstyle! Does anyone have any suggestions? I was thinking about sewing some hair in, but i don't know. I really don't want to rebraid it because I'm gonna be looking for a house and a job and i dont want to be out doing that with my roots looking a mess! My sis-in law suggested a wig but me and wigs really don't get along! But i'm sure i'll find something! Well I thank you for your support! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment