Curly~n~Natural

Curly~n~Natural

Friday, January 22, 2010

My Homemade Hair and Body butter!


Happy Friday Everyone! OK...... Today I am going to share with you how I make my homemade Hair and body butter! I haven't gave it a name yet! Maybe I should, but anyway......

You will need........

2oz Pure Refined Avocado Butter
4oz Raw Pressed Mango Butter
8oz Raw Shae Butter
5 Vitamin E Capsules
2Tbs Almond Oil
1Tbs Vegetable Glycerin
3drps Lemon Essential Oil for fragrance

Directions: Slightly Soften butters in Microwave(Do Not Melt the Butters). Beat the butters together with a hand mixer for about 5 minutes on low speed, slowly add the vitamin E, Almond oil, and Glycerin, beat mix for another 5minutes or so. Last add lemon oil and beat another 5minutes or so. Your products should be smooth, creamy and very light! Note: In the Picture above I placed my mix in a old 8oz butter container. And remember a little goes a long way!

I make a lot of homemade products maybe one day I'll start selling them, but until then I'll just share my Recipes. If you decide to try it, let me know what you think! Thanks for the support! God bless you and yours!

2 comments: