Curly~n~Natural

Curly~n~Natural

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Conditioner Confusion!!!!!!


Hello beautiful people,

I have a question????? I am having conditioner issues and I really could use your help! Ok before moving to el paso, I was using Elasta QP moisturing creme conditioner, great stuff by the way, and now since we live this city i have a hard time finding it. The one one place that i did find it, rarely has it. So now I've been using Herbal Essences Hello Hydration. It's an ok product but I'm not in love with it like i was in love with my Elasta conditioner. So this is where I need your help. Could you please tell my what condioner you use, and what is does for your hair????? There are some conditioners that i am most def gonna try in the near future, like Taliah Wajiid's Protective mist condish, and probably a Carol's Daughter condish. But ladies i would like to hear from you!!!

Thanks for your support! God bless!

2 comments:

  1. I would highly recommend trying Jessi Curl Weekly Deep Conditioning Treatment... however, I believe it is only available on line (urgh!). My hair is so soft, manageable and feels like butter after I deep condition with this product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks beautiful i will most def look into it, because i really need a conditioner.

    ReplyDelete