Curly~n~Natural

Curly~n~Natural

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Looking for Naturals!!!!!


Happy Saturday Lovelies,

I pray everyone had a blessed and inspiring week. Well i wanted to quickly come by to ask you ladies if any one of your would like to be featured on my blog this year. I'm looking to do some things different this year and the first is featuring other beautiful naturals like yourselves. I would only ask you some questions and post your answers and a pic of all your goregeousness!

Questions..........

1.How long have you been natural?
2.What or who inspired you to go natural?
3.What are your favorite natural hair styles?
4.What are your favorite natural hair products?
5.Why do you love being a natural?
6.What words would you use to inspire other naturals or women who are thinking about becoming a natural?


So if you are interested please email your answers to me at marianbess@gmail.com and please don't forget to attach some pictures. I love you natural ladies! Thanks for your support, God bless!

1 comment:

  1. i love ur site i just found it tonight kinda by accident

    ReplyDelete